Monday, September 28, 2009


Starting a blog and having it set up as a 'Daily' has it's challenges ... I have one devoted 'follower' on day one... so to you I will report :)

.... Surf at the local southeast shore hotspots was okay but a little blown-out... some short period swells were coming in and the weather was beautiful, a few locals were out. I did not go I the water ... went home for a nap instead.

Lava flow: As I had reported yesterday, there is a deflation episode taking place that had completely shut down the activity of lava pouring into the sea at Waikupanaha near Kalapana. Even the vent up in the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, the Halema`uma`u crater, was diminished today.

I will add some volcano links soon.

Nice Trade Winds all day… love it when the winds keep thing fresh and cooled down.

No comments:

Post a Comment